Friday, August 29, 2008

My Garden!

This is May 30th, when we planted the garden. Look at those tiny plants.







And this is today! I'm so proud of my first vegetable garden. I've planted zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, crookneck squash and tomatillos. Not everything turned out as nicely as I had hoped. The peppers and cucumbers haven't been great. The tomatoes are being very slow. And the zucchini aren't going as crazy as I would like. But, for my first veggie garden I would say I'm hot shit!! It's been so much fun watching everything grow and produce fruit. Of all the plants I put in the ground only one died. I will definitely do one next year. Next time, no peppers (what was I thinking?? I don't buy them in the grocery store...why would I plant so many plants??? Duh).

No comments: